Well-Being Counseling, Coaching and Consulting is owned and operated by Melanie Olson.
Melanie is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) who has worked in the field of mental health
Melanie is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist (AFPA). She has studied and practiced integrative, complimentary and holistic health approaches for over 20 years and is committed to serving people in a way that promotes and facilitates transformation and positive,
life long change.
Melanie is a Certified Health and Wellness Coach through American Council on Exercise (ACE)
Melanie is a Certified Personal Trainer through American Council on Exercise (ACE)
Melanie is a Registered Hatha Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
The foundation of Melanie's philosophy is a genuine honor and respect for diversity on all levels of the human experience. Each person is honored for their individual uniqueness, needs, desires and lifestyle.
The opportunity for healing and growth is offered via a safe, supportive, non-judgmental approach.
Services to be Offered by Melanie include:
- Total Well-Being Counseling and Coaching utilizing a range of integrative counseling and coaching modalities with adults of all ages.
- Health Coaching
- Movement therapy - "Walk and Talk" etc.
- Holistic Nutrition Coaching
- Private Personal Training
- Relaxation and Stress Reduction Techniques
- Guided Imagery/Visualization
- Breath work
- Yoga - Registered Yoga Teacher trained in Hatha Yoga
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Relieve, reduce, eliminate psychological and emotional distress/dis-ease
- Identify and transform negative thinking patterns and core beliefs
- Realize creative potential and learn to create desired life
- Enhance self-esteem and develop Unconditional Self Acceptance
- Revitalize and improve the quality of relationships - identify and resolve repeated cycles, communicate more effectively, develop conflict resolution skills, etc.
- Learn alternative approaches to problem solving, self-care, stress reduction
- Develop skills to achieve self sufficiency, independence and autonomy
- Achieve mental, physical, spiritual, emotional and energetic balance
- Develop insight and awareness of innermost sense of self and purpose
- Clarify, explore, develop, rejuvenate spiritual journey/process
- Foster wellness, clarity, gratitude, and peace as a way of life